Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Speaking event at Community Mennonite Church

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to use this space to make a quick announcement / publicity plug if you haven't already heard.

I'm back in the states for a visit and will be having a speaking event on Friday, November 22nd at 7pm at Community Mennonite Church in Harrisonburg, VA.  Mark your calendars if you'll be in the area--I'd love to have you there.

There will be some typical Ecuadorian snacks, I'll be playing some live music on the charango and I'll be talking about our work in Quito with refugees.

It'll be an enjoyable time!

2 comments:

  1. The charango songs were awesome!!! I heard that there were some Latin American folks in the basement who heard you play and were celebrating about feeling right at home :) Thanks for the presentation and for your wonderful hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm really glad you enjoyed the songs and the presentation. I really appreciated everyone being there. It's great to hear that there were also some Latin American ears enjoying the music!

    ReplyDelete